This is a 30 day fitness challenge hosted by Holistifit.com. You can join in at any time. The rules are simple, the workouts are short and you do not need any equipment at all. The goal is to go after glucose so that we can stay in fat burning mode.
In this beginner workout playlist we are focusing on creating a new healthy habit of daily movement. By the end of the 30 days moving your body for 25 minutes per day should be as routine as brushing your teeth.
There are a variety of low impact workouts in this challenge, by a variety of different creators to help keep you interested.
A tracker for you to use will be available on holistifit.com so that you can check off each workout as you do it! Be sure to tag me @holisti.fit.wellness!
- Minimum 25 minutes of movement daily
- Alternate cardio with a video workout from this playlist
- Cardio can be running, walking, jogging, biking, or jumping rope. You can even “fake” jump rope if you don’t have one.
- You must check in DAILY during this challenge. Accountability is the secret sauce to success. Share your sweaty selfie in our facebook group or tag me on instagram!
- If you miss a workout day, pick up again where you stopped. You should complete all workouts in order, even if you skip a day and it takes you longer than 30 days to complete the challenge.
Click the link below for a full playlist of the video workouts we are using this month!
Free 30 Day Workout Plan (No Equipment) Playlist – Low Impact – Keto Diet Low Carb for Beginners