KETO CAULIFLOWER ZITI!!
📲 Follow @holisti.fit.wellness for a daily keto recipes and tips ❤️
🙋♂️🙋 Tag your friend who needs to try out this recipe!
🌿1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
🌿1/2 onion, chopped
🌿1 lb ground beef
🌿 24 oz jar of low carb marinara sauce
🌿1 cauliflower, cut into florets
🌿2 cups ricotta cheese
🌿2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
🌿1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
🌿salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened. Add ground beef, salt, and pepper and cook until beef is browned, drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce/marinara and and cook for two more minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour meat sauce over the cauliflower and stir to combine.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spread out half the cauliflower. Top with half the ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan. Add the rest of the cauliflower and top with the remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
SO GOOD!! I don’t even like cauliflower but this soaked up the ziti flavor so much you won’t even miss noodles – swear!!