Here’s the recipe!
* 1 tablespoon coconut flour
* 1¼ tablespoon butter, melted
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon sour cream
* ¼ teaspoon baking powder
* 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, grated
1. Melt butter in a ceramic or glass bowl. (mine was about 6 inches)
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk together until combined.
3. Cook in microwave for 90 seconds.
4. Remove from the microwave and allow to cool for a minute or two.
5. Cut bread in half like a bun (each side will be thin).
6. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet and cook 90-Second Bread on each side until crisp.
For the grilled cheese, I made my 90 second bread first and then cut it in half.
Then I spread some butter on each piece. I placed the first slice in the frying pan, butter side down. I placed some white American cheese and some turkey on it and put the second piece on top, butter side up, for when I flip it. Cooked a couple of minutes on each side and done! Overall this made a nice quick lunch that was amazing and delicious!