Repost from my friend Jodi @ketoishmomofthree
As you can see, this is NOT a strict keto grocery haul, but that’s not how I roll — so here’s my lazy/dirty/ketoish grocery haul for the week!🤪
Not pictured: the toilet paper, paper towels, hand/face wipes and other food items for the kiddos that aren’t low carb!🙈
Also not pictured: the hand sanitizer I had on my list bc I try to keep an extra on hand during this time of year — thanks coronavirus for showing up in our county and taking all of that off the shelves! 😡
👉🏻Keep in mind, I already have things like the following in my pantry that I don’t have to restock every week because they either come in bulk or aren’t used on a daily basis so we had plenty:
- almond flour
- heavy cream
- coconut flour – coconut oil
- butter – unsweetened almond milk – Birch Benders pancake mix
- Quest Bars
- PB Powder – Palmetto Pimento Cheese
- blueberries (also love blackberries, raspberries and strawberries)
- cabbage .
- hamburger meat
- deli turkey .
- Mozzarella and cheddar cheese – cottage cheese (for a cabbage lasagna recipe)
- cream cheese
- parmesan cheese .
- Peanut Butter – Lily’s chocolate chips
- Trail Mix (my kids love the cranberries and I like the mix of nuts and pepitas)
- low carb wraps
- marinara sauce
- olive oil
- avocado oil .
I hope this is helpful!