🤩 Chicken Salad Chaffle Sandwich!🤩 YOU’RE WELCOME: delicious, quick & cheap!!
We just feel better when we eat lower carb and we’ve been trying to eat at home more because #budget but I don’t even miss going out with this chicken salad Chaffle. It’s seriously good!!
🚨🚨 Recipe! Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/hookedwellness/ for more recipes and support! You can use your own recipe for the chicken salad!
Here’s one recipe idea:
– 3 cups shredded chicken (I usually use a rotisserie chicken but can use canned if you’d like!)
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/3 cup mayo
– 1/4 cup chives
– 1/2 cup chopped celery
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (sometimes add onion powder too!)
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
Mix it all together!
Everything Chaffle INGREDIENTS:
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1 heaping Tbsp almond flour
– Cracked black pepper
– Garlic powder
– Onion powder
– Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
– 2 heaping Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese (to place directly on the mini waffle maker). This will make the chaffle crispy on the outside.
This mixture will make two mini chaffles!
Add the fixings you like to the sandwich and enjoy! 😋
Not exactly what you were looking for? These posts might help:
The Best Keto Chaffle Bread Hack
Chicken and Pastrami Low Carb Wrap